Monday 19 August 2013

A World of New Beginnings


Hey there!ヾ(^∇^)  I'm not really sure how this blog thing works (I still get lost around here wondering which button to click (。_。;) ), but I guess I'll get the hang of it somehow. Now, I'm sure you're wondering what this blog is all about, what the title stands for, and most probably why I chose such a peculiar blog address. 

Well, first thing's first. This blog is all about, as the message below the title says, where I place my experiences, share my interests, and where my assembly of thoughts gather. More specifically, I intend to use this blog as a place to store my memorable adventures and maybe people I meet along the way. I also want to express my love of food, fashion, and many other things in the form of writing. 

You want to know how'd i get such a title? Well, I'll tell you. Whether you like it or not. The reason why I chose that title is because I describe myself as a person who loves a variety. A person who can't stand having a taste of everything. I can't just choose one thing in almost all categories. Especially food.

And in case you're wondering why I chose this blog address, I chose it because, well, all my other ideas were already taken and the day that I created this blog was also the day of the deadline of blog link submission (I joined Blogger's Hub in my school, a club that serves as guide to its members for blogging), so I just decided to send the link to our club adviser,  Ms. Gaza. I was already sleepy that time, so I didn't care (−.−)Zzz・・・. Also, for those of you who don't know me and just happened to come across my blog, you know the nursery rhyme "Jack and Jill", right? Well, my name's Jillian.

So that's the story of how this blog started. Signing off~! (^ _ ^)/~~

No comments:

Post a Comment